Have you sold your business or are you considering a sale? We can guide you through the complex financial decisions that result.
We can help with strategies for:
- Reducing your tax liability
- Recreating an income stream
- Taking care of your heirs and leave a legacy
Change in Marital Status
Whether by marriage, divorce, or the death of a spouse, a change in marital status can be overwhelming and result in significant changes to your financial situation.
We can help you by:
- Addressing what needs attention now and what can wait
- Dealing with inherited retirement monies and insurance proceeds
- Retitling accounts
- Explaining some of the estate planning implications
- Creating a plan of action for moving forward
The emotions surrounding a job change vary depending on whether the move was voluntary or not. Either way, you are likely to have assets in your company retirement plan that need to be addressed.
We can help you analyze which of these four options is right for you:
- Roll your retirement plan into an IRA
- Roll your old retirement plan into your new employer’s plan
- Leave your old retirement account in the older employer’s plan
- Cash out your account
We have found that people view inherited monies differently. We can help you formulate a plan that aligns your goals and values.
We will discuss ways to:
- Put this money to work for you
- Create an income stream
- Take care of your heirs
- Fund charitable gifts
- Reduce your tax liability
Connect with us
Let's schedule a time to chat.
Connect with us
We can help make retirement work for you.